Virtual Office in Indonesia
Updated on Monday 14th May 2018
Rate this article 2 reviewsbased on
Investors from abroad can benefit from the services of a virtual office in Indonesia and receive a different kind of solutions and competitive services at low expenses. A virtual office can be obtained in Jakarta or in other major cities in Indonesia on request. This is a suitable option with cost-friendly operations compared to traditional offices. In this matter, our company formation agents in Indonesia can offer important services linked to your business, with the help of a virtual office. Furthermore, you can also rely on our team when registering a company in Indonesia.
Services provided by a virtual office in Indonesia
When opening a virtual office in Indonesia, our consultants will consider a suitable and notable business address for credibility in front of future customers. Even more, once you have a virtual office, an appointed representative or assistant will take care of the following matters:
• office registration for your company in Indonesia, as the virtual office can be used as a legal address;
• local phone number for your company which can increase the confidence of your clients and partners;
• phone answering and call forwarding services are also available on request;
• mail and correspondence collection to one or more addresses specified by the client;
• dedicated fax and voicemail services are also available in an Indonesian virtual office;
We remind that the assistant from a virtual office in Indonesia can also forward the bank statements related to your bank account in Indonesia. Registering a company in Indonesia can be an easy process in which our agents handling the company incorporation in Indonesia can offer support and guidance, including help and information regarding a virtual office.
The benefits of a virtual office in Indonesia
While taking care of varied business partnerships, your virtual office in Indonesia will represent a suitable image of your company. Compared to a classic type of office, a virtual one is subject to low costs and can be a proper solution at the beginning of the business. Additionally, the representative of your virtual office in Indonesia can arrange a meeting room for varied business gatherings.
You can find out more about our virtual office services in Indonesia from the video below:
Questions when acquiring a virtual office in Indonesia
Among the most usual questions our Indonesia company incorporation agents receive are:
- Can I choose the services I want in a virtual office?
- Do I need to hire someone to take care of the virtual office?
- Can I add other services to the virtual office?
- How much does it cost to rent a virtual office?
Please feel free to contact our team of specialists in company formation in Indonesia for comprehensive information about registering a company or opening a virtual office in Indonesia.